Reporting to the VP National Sales and Marketing, the Category Management Director will lead the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by integrating market, customer & consumer insights to his strategic recommendations around Product Assortment, Placement, Promotion and Pricing.
Toronto | Full Time
Category Management Director
- Prepare reviews of the alcoholic beverages industry, in order to identify opportunities that will help grow the category and accelerate sales.
- Create and manage reporting scorecards for regional business categories to identify trends, opportunities and measure performance using sales data.
- Lead assortment recommendations & create planograms that reconcile sales growth, profitability, inventory planning and shopper psychology
- Support Key Account Team in the development of the Joint Business Planning with customers across the different channels
- Manage a direct report who will support as a category analyst
Education, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Category Management within the CPG industry (grocery experience preferred)
- Analytical Capabilities
- Adaptability, Autonomy, Creativity
- Out-of-the-box thinking