Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Coordinator, Content & Communications is responsible for creating and promoting content for all Dandurand Group social media pages, newsletters and websites and for managing communities on social media. The coordinator is also in charge of the communications for the company.
Montréal | Temps plein
Coordinator, Content & Communications
- Planning: Monthly/annual content planning calendars.
- Create and develop eye-catching content including copywriting, photos/audio/video production, graphic design/retouching in the respect of the brand guidelines & playbook.
- Content distribution: programming, publishing, promoting/advertising/media buy.
- Community management & engagement.
- Keep up with the latest social media trends and keep track of competition.
- Manage and update all company websites Newsletter (internal and consumers): content development in collaboration with the teams, programmation and publication.
- Responsible for writing and translating all internal and external communications for Dandurand Group.
- Proofreading, in French and English.
- Budget management and other administrative tasks.
Education & Experience
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a similar role managing social media and creating content.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
- WSET diploma and passion for wines are an asset.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) written and spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms.
- Photography and Graphic design experience.
- Experience with Klaviyo or other major email marketing platforms is an important asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience working with multiple brand guidelines is an asset
- Excellent written (both languages) and visual communication skills.
- Attention to detail and aesthetic sense
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Initiating action proactively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Dynamic personality and solid team player.