Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the activation of the consumer campaigns and supports the team with the required task to deliver successful campaigns.
Montréal | Full Time
- Responsible for the activation and monitoring consumer campaigns in collaboration with the marketing manager.
- Coordinate social media campaigns for the Dandurand Group pages in collaboration with the content and strategy team.
- Coordinate creative assets production and delivery.
- Coordinate promotional contests (concept, content, rules, registration, …)
- Prepare reports and contribute to the presentations for suppliers.
- Make sure campaigns deliver as planned and follow-ups with all the required necessary steps for a campaign activation: bring supports with the media buy, production, material delivery, etc.
- Monitor campaigns and budgets.
- Keep up with the latest trends and keep track of competition
- Support the team with research, trends and consumer analysis.
- Measurement & optimization: monitoring, reporting, analytics (dashboard), optimization, test &; learn.
- Coordinate samples delivery.
Education et experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) written and spoken.
- Strong Experience with campaign coordination.
- Advanced knowledge of media channels.
- Three (3) years of experience in a similar role (marketing or media coordinator, projects manager). Experience working in an ad agency an asset.
- WSET diploma and passion for wines are an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Analysis & Synthesis Driven.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Creative and innovative.
- Dynamic personality and solid team player.