Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Coordinator, Marketing & Communications is responsible for creating and promoting content for all Dandurand social media pages, newsletters and websites and for managing communities on social media. The coordinator also supports the Marketing Manager with the necessary tasks to deliver the marketing plans.
Montréal | Full Time
COORDINATOR, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Planning: Monthly/annual content planning calendars, define objectives & KPIs in partnership with the marketing manager
- Responsible for writing and translating all internal and external communications for Dandurand
- Create and develop eye-catching content including copywriting, photos/audio/video production,
- graphic design/retouching in the respect of the brand guidelines & playbook
- Content distribution: publishing, promoting/advertising/media buy.
- Community management & engagement
- Measurement & optimization: monitoring, reporting, analytics (dashboard), optimization, test & learn
- Newsletter Dandurand : content development from the eCommerce briefing and assets
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) written and spoken
- Strong skills with a graphic software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms.
- Three (3) years of experience in a similar role managing social media and creating content.
- Photography and Graphic design experience.
- WSET diploma and passion for wines are an asset.
- Excellent written (both languages) and visual communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Creative and innovative
- Initiating action proactively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Dynamic personality and solid team player.