Reporting to the Key Account Director Quebec, supported by the portfolio, sales and marketing groups, the Québec Vintages Key Account Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the Quebec Vintages plan. Focused on maximising sales distribution and activation.
Montréal | Full time
Key Account Manager - Vintage
- Develop strong relationships with SAQ category managers.
- Grow Dandurand vintages listing base while increase market share
- Build and present category assortment plans using analysis or category data to both colleagues and customer.
- Build and track activation plan for vintages release.
- Build and track a promotional calendar for continuous listings: distribution focus, sales target, territory managers incentive, digital marketing support.
- Develop tools with consumer marketing department to enhance our execution in store and online.
- Dandurand product catalogue management, through SAQ B2B platform
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience managing Key Account relationships in a CPG industry (wine industry experience preferred)
- WSET certification or advance wine knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Building Value Based Relationships
- Analytical Capabilities
- Planning and Organizing
- Focusing on Customers Microsoft Office experience