Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing consumer campaign strategies for the brands represented by the Dandurand Group and our corporate brands. He/she must also ensure the proper deployment of marketing activities in collaboration with the team and partners.
Montréal | Full Time
- Develop campaign strategies for the Dandurand Group and its brand portfolio.
- In collaboration with the teams, manage activations of marketing campaigns including among others, advertising, social networks, public relations, influence marketing, events, partnerships, research projects, creation, content development, etc.
- Identify trends and extract consumer insights that will guide strategies.
- In collaboration with the media strategist, develop agreements and partnerships with the media, negotiate rates and visibility plans for the Group and make media purchases.
- Define objectives for each campaign, measure results and share recommendations for future projects through post-mortem and periodic reports.
- Build internal tools, benchmarks and in-depth knowledge of the market, brands and consumers.
- Acts as a brand guardian and ensures that campaigns are aligned with international strategies and brand image standards.
- Be the primary supplier contact.
- Be constantly on the lookout for the latest trends and initiatives in the competition.
- Budgetary monitoring and administrative tasks.
Formation & experience
- Five (5) or more years experience in a similar role as a Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- WSET certification and passion for wines are major assets.
- Fluently bilingual (French/English) spoken and written.
- Experience in Brand Identity and working with multiple brands is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strategic and results-oriented
- Creative and innovative
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong ability to build relationships of trust
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Dynamic personality and strong team player