Reporting to the Director, On Trade (Ontario), the Sales Coordinator provides support for coordination and management of business operational activities.
Toronto | Full Time
- Monitor, control and manage inventory for consignment operations to satisfy customer expectations and achieve company goals
- Process daily consignment orders for Ontario on-premise sales team and coordinate direct account delivery
- Manage all consignment listing submissions, product pricing and inventory levels
- Prepare sales invoices for customers and work with Finance team for timely collection
- Liaise with customers and Sales team members to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Coordinate and manage assigned project tasks to execute deliverables within allotted budgets and timelines
- Identify and resolve problems in the operations process, identify cost-saving opportunities and identify strengths and weaknesses of current processes or practices
- Develop and maintain clear and accurate operations documents and procedures for reference purposes
- Inventory reporting; ongoing monitoring and reporting of inventory performance and stock levels
Education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain / Logistics certification.
- Three (3) years of experience in an office management role.
- Experience in the beverage alcohol industry is an asset.
- Advanced analytical and inventory management skills and knowledge acquired through post-secondary education and experience in forecasting and replenishment
- Ambitious and proactive with a strong sense of initiative; you work efficiently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving skills combined with well-developed communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential to this position
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Creative and innovative
- Strong general business acumen
- Display a high degree of integrity in the workplace Able to work under pressure and balance high volume workload with an outstanding attention to detail