Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Media Strategist is responsible for developing innovative media solutions to achieve the brand goals. With a strong expertise in digital, but working on all channels, he builds custom consumer campaigns and optimize campaigns towards a high performance. The media strategist works closely with the marketing manager and coordinator.
Montréal | Full Time
MEDIA STRATEGIST (DIGITAL SPECIALIZATION)
- Develop consumer campaigns – mainly digital but not exclusively – for the Dandurand Group: digital campaigns, programmatic buy, Adwords, 360 media campaign.
- Support the Marketing Manager with a strong digital expertise in the development of 360 campaigns.
Present the media strategy and campaigns to partners.
- Develop and manage social media campaigns on our pages and of some brands represented by the Dandurand Group: analyze, KPIs, audiences, media buy, publication.
- Measurement & optimization: monitoring, reporting, analytics (dashboard), optimization, test & learn.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) written and spoken.
- Solid track record in media strategy, planning, and buying.
- Proven expertise in social media and digital ad platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms.
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar role (media strategist, digital strategist, social media manager).
- WSET diploma and passion for wines are an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Analysis driven.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- Strong strategic and planning skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Dynamic personality and solid team player.