Reporting to the Sales Director, Alberta, the Territory Manager On Premise is responsible for the growth in sales volume, development of new business opportunities and successfully meeting customer needs for the assigned territory.
Calgary | Full Time
Territory Manager - On Premise
- Establish a sales call cycle for 100+ licensees.
- Manage a portfolio of 120+ general list international wines, 6 Vintages Essentials, multiple Vintages releases and a growing consignment database.
- Oversee distribution of new products and priority brands.
- Leverage key liquor board programs in the on-trade channel.
- Aggressively grow the market share and presence of licensee business by building quality partnerships that fit the portfolio of brands.
- Create innovative ways to spotlight brands in the on-premise channel.
- Organize and attend trade events which serve to promote brands and prospect potential clients.
- Manage a marketing support budget for the partners within the territory.
- Analyze and interpret industry data to build quality sales pitches and presentations for brands, focusing on ROI.
Education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (strong asset)
- WSET certification (strong asset)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and dynamic leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to attend evening and weekends events Own a car and a valid driver’s license
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines
- Completed training in the wine industry (WSET) is a strong asset