Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales, the Sales Director is responsible for the leadership, development and management of sales channels and operations in the assigned region, implementing effective and innovative strategies that uphold the integrity of the Dandurand brand.
Toronto | Full Time
Sales Director - Ontario
- Develop and implement sales strategies, tactics and operational plans for sales and distribution of wines within the Dandurand portfolio.
- Monitor execution of pricing strategies, replenishment, operational efficiencies and programs to ensure attainment of sales goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership to the regional sales team and foster a culture of success, accountability, professional development, high performance and ethical behaviour.
- Conduct regular business reviews to review pricing initiatives, strategies, replenishment analysis and forecast plans for performance periods.
- Manage key customer relationships and actively participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Master’s degree in business administration is an asset.
- Ten (10) years of sales management experience.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience leading high performing teams.
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry.
Qualifications / Special Skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Highly effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop effective presentations.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Familiarity managing budgets.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines.
- Strong general business acumen.
- Proven success building a market strategy and corporate sales plan.
- Available to attend evening and weekend events.
- Display a high degree of integrity in the workplace.
Bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM.