Reporting to the Sales Director, the Territory Manager, On-Premise is responsible for the growth in sales volume, development of new business opportunities and successfully meeting customer needs for the assigned territory.
Toronto | Temps plein
Territory Manager - On premise - Toronto
- Aggressively grow the market share and presence in licensee accounts by building quality partnerships that fit the Dandurand portfolio of brands.
- Establish and effectively manage a sales call cycle for 75+ licensees.
- Manage a portfolio of 120+ general list international wines, 14 Vintages Essentials, multiple Vintages releases and a growing consignment database.
- Analyze and interpret industry data to build quality sales pitches and presentations for brands, focusing on ROI Oversee distribution of new products and priority brands.
- Leverage key LCBO programs in the on-trade channel.
- Create innovative ways to spotlight brands in the on-premise channel.
- Organize and attend trade events which serve to promote brands and prospect potential clients.
- Manage a marketing support budget for the partners within the territory.
- Track and report on daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- Plan and flawlessly execute road days with suppliers.
Éducation et expériences
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (strong asset)
- WSET certification (strong asset)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, confidence, and dynamic leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Completed training in the wine industry (WSET) is a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of various CRM tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines
- Ability to attend evening and weekends events
- Own a car and a valid driver’s license